Please read all the conditions carefully, it will be understood that you will agree to all terms and conditions.
Terms and Conditions
1. All costumes are will remain the property of Military Costume Hire.
2. The hirer, who shall be named in all correspondence, is responsible for the uniforms until they are returned to Adrienne Henry at 26 Harris Arcade, Reading, RG1 1DN.
3. Customers must check their uniform thoroughly on receipt if sent via post. If there is a problem please notify us directly. Measurements given must be accurate, we do not accept responsibility if they are incorrect.
4. If the uniform is lost in the post it is the responsibility of the hirer.
5. Payment and deposit for hire must be paid by Visa or Credit card.
6. Part or all of the deposit will be retained if the uniform is returned requiring cleaning, is damaged beyond repair or is incomplete. Any damage must be reported.
7. Uniforms must be returned on the date specified. Failure to do so will incur a surcharge of half the total hire charge per day.
8. Customers who fail to return the uniform will be prosecuted.
9. The uniforms must not be altered or added to in any way.
10. Please wear appropriate underwear.
11. It is an offence to impersonate an officer of the Police force or armed services in public. We take no responsibility for actions of the hirer that may occur as the result of impersonation when wearing our costumes. Care should be taken when travelling to and from events.
Hire of vintage clothing and accessories
The same conditions, as listed above, apply to all vintage clothing and accessories which are also available.