Conditions of Hire
Please read all the conditions carefully, it will be understood that you will agree to all terms and conditions.
- All costumes are and will remain the property of Military Uniform Hire.
- The hirer, who shall be named in all correspondence, is responsible for the uniforms until they are returned to Adrienne Henry at 26 Harris Arcade, Reading, RG1 1DN.
- Customers must check their uniform thoroughly on receipt if sent via post. If there is a problem please notify us directly. Measurements given must be accurate, we do not accept responsibility if they are incorrect.
- If the uniform is lost in the post it is the responsibility of the hirer.
- Payment and deposit for hire must be paid by Visa or Credit card, or bank transfer.
- Uniforms must be returned on the date specified. Failure to do so will incur a surcharge of half the total hire charge per day, unless an alternative date is agreed in advance.
- Customers who fail to return the uniform will be prosecuted.
- The uniforms must not be altered or added to in any way.
- Please note that as these are used uniforms the colour of the trousers/skirts may vary from the jacket. These uniforms are for fancy dress only.
- Please wear appropriate underwear and wash shirt before return, thank you.
- Retail value/repair charge will be charged if uniform/s is not returned or in the same condition as supplied, such as require cleaning, damaged beyond repair or incomplete.
- When returning the uniform please can your include your name for our reference.